What I Do
I build simple & functional custom web applications with rich UX.
I work on both backend (php7) and frontend (es6) mainly on Laravel & Vue/React stack. I follow TDD approach on both end for professional work. I use linux machine and docker based tools for local development and production. Check out my projects
I like to learn new stuff & experiment. I'm exploring golang, graphql and serverless technology and looking forward to learn React Native. What I'm doing now?
Approach to Work
I try to build simple & minimum solution that is easily understandable & requires minimum amount of code.
I prefer -
- - usability over innovation
- - code readibility over performance
- - TDD based development cycle
- - creative freedom in work
- - transparent open discussion over rigid behind the door decision
- - early user feedback over feature perfection and project completion
I don't like -
- - unnecessary meetings and manager/delegator
- - bureaucracy, long unnecessary process/formalities, policies (overreaction to situation)
- - four letter words, ["easy", "need", "can't", "just", "only", "ASAP"]
- - vague "estimation" (guesstimation)
My ideal workplace would have remote working option, scheduling flexibility and effective text based team communication.
→ 2014: Started learning php to pursue a career in web development.
→ 2015: Worked for Techbeeo Software Ltd BD to build new module and customizing existing module of a open source ERP system built on Java platform.
→ 2015: Dedicated few months on learning Laravel & VueJS full time to become full stack developer.
→ 2016-2017: Worked for P1, Bashundhara Group. Built and maintained an API microservice for media management to serve several web and mobile application frontend using laravel and aws services.
→ 2017-2018: Worked for Small Success LLC (USA). Built and integrated a Q/A module in a existing application built on Laravel & VueJS stack.
→ 2018: Exploring golang and aws lambda (serverless tech). Check my lambda functions